website | e-shop | SEO | digital marketing
Search Engine Optimization - SEO
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the traffic to your website through organic search engine results, for keywords and phrases related to your business.
Organic search engine results is the traffic to your page that you do NOT pay for.
So the aim of SEO is to improve your position in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
Improve your position into the SERPs
Creating an eye-catching or breathtaking website is cool, but if it is not accompanied by a proper SEO (Search Engine Optimization) it's a total failure.
To improve your position in the Search Engine Results Pages and achieve the best organic results, you must increase the:
- Quality traffic, by attracting visitor who are interest to the product/services that you offer
- Quantity traffic, by attracting as many visitors as you can that are completing the above criteria.
What we do:
We are aware and always follow the latest SEO web technologies.
A few actions we do to accomplish SEO:
- Unique and quality content
- Correct URL structure
- Search Engine Friendly - SEF URLs
- Metadata (Page Title, Description, keywords)
- Proper h1-hx headings
- Internally Linking
- Image optimization
- Assign preferred version (www or non-www)
- Sitemap creation and submitting it to search engines
- Optimize robots.txt
- Add microdata and Rich Snippets
- Fast loading website
To audit SEO we set up a Google account in order to use the Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics.
SEO is a dynamic process because the client's needs change dynamically through time. So your content and your SEO strategy, must change to adapt to the dynamic nature of the market.